Kidney Disease Symptoms-slidetraffic.co. In the human body there is two kidneys that function to remove waste substances and other useless objects, especially urine (excretory system). it would be a problem if one or both of our kidneys are damaged so they can not do the job as it should be. Substance remnants of metabolism, especially urine will accumulate in our body and can cause death. So needed a way out by removing the waste metabolism substances by using a tool that can work to replace the role of the kidney in the medical world called dialysis.
Therefore, knowing kidney disease symptoms early is a must that you know to prevent kidney damage. But before the discussion of symptoms of kidney disease is a good idea also you know about the kidney itself. As I mentioned above, the kidney is the main excretory tool, located on the posterior abdominal wall, especially the lumbar region, and on the right side of the left spine. Human kidney is shaped like a kidney bean. The position of the right kidney in the body is lower than the left kidney.
Kidney Disease Symptoms
Once you know how important the kidney organs are to your body then I will review some of the symptoms of kidney disease that are usually encountered and you should be aware, because the symptoms of kidney disease can be increased chronically if the let alone.
1.Kidney Disease Symptoms in the Form of Urine Color Changes
The first symptoms of kidney disease are easy to detect from changes in color and frequency of urine are often removed. Changes in urine color look prominent if the kidney organs are impaired or damaged. Dark yellow urine to tea color as well as foamy urine can be a sign of early symptoms of kidney disease should be noted.
2. Symptoms of Kidney Disease in The Form of Swelling in the Body
Symptoms of kidney disease can also be detected easily through the cleansing that occurs in the body, usually symptoms of kidney disease such as this leads more to kidney failure, therapy required in the form of dialysis therapy to help patients with renal failure survive.
3. Symptoms of Kidney Disease in the form of easily tired
Symptoms of other kidney disease is very easy to detect next is the decrease in body stamina, the body feels tired and tired without heavy work indicates a problem in the body’s excretory system, especially the kidneys. Immediately consult your doctor to confirm what really affects your body.
read also the best article Benefits of Citrus Fruit For Body Health
That is some symptoms of kidney disease that you should be aware of in everyday life. In addition to the symptoms of kidney disease are the following types of abnormalities or diseases of the excretory system. Especially in the kidneys that you can make as a knowledge material.
Abnormalities and disorders of the excretory system can be caused by bacterial infections. Physiological disorders, or unhealthy or bad habits of life.
1. nephritis, which is inflammation of the nephrons (glomeruli) caused by the bacterium Streptococcus.
2. uremia, namely the inclusion of urea and acid urine back into the blood so that the water absorption impaired
3. edema, which is swelling in the legs as a result of disruption of the absorption of water by the kidney
4. albuminuria, which is a disease characterized by the presence of albumin (protein) in the blood caused by a disturbance in the kidney filtration process, especially filtration of protein (albumin).
5. kidney stones, precipitated mineral salts (calcium phosphate) in the kidney or in the urinary tract that caused urine flow becomes obstructed and cause pain when urinating.
read also The Best Mobile Phone iphone 6s Review
That’s the information about the symptoms of kidney disease that I can share to you all loyal visitors. Share this latest Information and Tips. Hopefully useful and do not forget to visit again on another chance you have.